Sweet potatoes are a nutritional powerhouse. How do you prepare sweet potatoes to maximize health benefits? With cinnamon and honey, this recipe is not only healthy yet delicious and fulfilling. It is also a wonderful alternative on your Thanksgiving table!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes (peeling is optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Toss all the ingredients in a bowel until the sweet potatoes are well coated.
- Spread sweet potatoes evenly in a baking tray.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes in oven until tender.
- Transfer sweet potatoes to a serving platter.
- Try this recipe with carrots.