A quick and interesting way to dress up cauliflower. Serve with fresh cilantro and lemon wedges for a refreshing bite! It is also an easy vegetarian dinner recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Place cauliflower in a steamer basket. Steam cauliflower for 5 to 7 minutes or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, combine coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic powder, and chilli flakes in a small bowl.
- Transfer cauliflower to a bowl and toss with seasoning mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste