This is a quick and delightful appetizer for entertaining your guests. Alternatively, it can be tossed with spinach or mixed greens as a satisfying salad. To preserve the flavor of wasabi and to prevent the avocados from discoloring, I would recommend making the dish right before serving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 ounces cooked jumbo shrimp
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted and skin removed
- 4 teaspoon lite soy sauce (or 3 teaspoon regular soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon wasabi paste (or a mixture of wasabi powder and water)
- Cut avocado into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Cut shrimp into 1 inch pieces.
- Blend soy sauce, rice vinegar, and wasabi into a bowl.
- Place the shrimp and the avocado pieces into the bowl. Toss with the wasabi dressing and serve shortly after!