This is an easy cinnamon applesauce recipe. Place the ingredients in a crockpot the night before and you will wake up with sweet smelling for a refreshing morning!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 8 to 10 hours on low; 3 to 4 hours on high
Yield: 10 servings
- 10 large apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water or apple cider
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Add all the ingredients to a crockpot. Do not exceed 3/4 full.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours)
- Combine a variety of apples for an interesting cider blend.
- Puree with a blender for smooth applesauce.
- Great for using in baking.